- Recruitment Consultant
- Account Executive
- Doctor / GP Functional Assessor
- Nurse Disability Assessor
- Construction Director
- Head Chef
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Renumeration: £20K – £50K per annum.
Area: Bucklesham, Suffolk
Top Rank Recruitment are looking for a self motivated recruitment consultant to join their new Ipswich office. currently based in Nayland Colchester.
The Recruitment consultant chosen will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to permanent positions with our clients. You must also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels and career opportunities.
This role is ideal for a Recruitment Consultant who is looking to continue using their recruitment knowledge and are able to manage a busy and varied workload with professionalism and integrity. The Recruitment Consultant must be able to manage and prioritise their time effectively and demonstrate excellent spoken and written communication skills.
The Recruitment Consultant must have:
* High degree of attention to detail
* Previous experience as Recruitment Consultant ( or similar sales based roles.)
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
You will be using our in house systems and will be liaising with clients to get to know them in order to get the right type of candidates started in their new roles as soon as possible.
If you wish to apply for the role as a Recruitment Consultant, please send a copy of your CV to us.
Job Title: Account Executive
Renumeration: £25K – 30K per annum.
Our Client, a successful market leading Financial Services employer is seeking a Account Executive to work with the Head of Sales to proactively continue their growth through effective development activities.
Along with developing opportunities for business with Corporate Clients, you will also be responsible for drafting underwriting, pricing and completing contractual paperwork. Therefore, you will need to be confident working closely with senior clients and prospects and have a background within Financial Services.
You will be rewarded with commission after probation is completed.
The main responsibilities of the Account Executive role include:
- Developing New Business opportunities through lead generation
- Attending client meetings to ensure all processes and requirements are fully understood and an effective contract delivery framework is agreed and initiated
- Liaising with other departments to generate pricing presentations, sales literature and contracts
- Liaising with the Marketing department over presentation of proposal documents
- Preparing and submitting proposals to Clients
- Liaising with the Client, internal departments and suppliers to manage delivery of new contracts on schedule
- Attending regular review meetings and progressing development opportunities
To be successful in this Account Executive role you will need:
- Previous sales experience in a Regulated environment
- Experience of looking after sophisticated, professional Corporate customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good accuracy and attention to detail including pricing calculations
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
Job Title: Doctor / GP Functional Assessor
Renumeration: £72K per annum.
Top Rank Healthcare is working with the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, looking for Doctors/ General Practitioners to join them as Functional Assessors. This exciting role offers a range benefits including excellent professional development, family support and good working hours (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday).
The Centre for Health and Disability is a MAXIMUS company, currently working in conjunction with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). MAXIMUS is a global organisation that specialises in delivering national healthcare programmes. As a Functional Assessor you will have unique and important responsibilities. You will conduct functional assessments and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team.
You will undertake a combination of File-work and face-to-face assessments in relation to a variety of benefits. The functional analysis you carry out will focus not on a person’s condition, but rather on the effects the condition has on that person’s life. This means that having a great way with people is every bit as important as your technical healthcare knowledge.
You will be a qualified Doctor, with at least 2 year’s post- registration experience and a current GMC registration * In return for your commitment, you will enjoy a host of advantages:
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people
* A structured training programme with a focus on Continued Professional Development (our roles are GMC, recognised)
* Support for revalidation
* Your professional registration fees reimbursed
* Excellent career opportunities
* A comprehensive package with new and rewarding benefits, including an excellent pension
* Opportunities for paid overtime
* No night working
Job Title: Nurse Disability Assessor
Renumeration: £35K – £45K per annum.
Area: Ipswich, Suffolk
We are looking for driven NMC / HCPC registered individuals seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance and to train as a Disability Assessor. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment? We have permanent roles nationally, with both part and full time positions available.
You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment Claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an NMC / HCPC registered individual to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. Due to the growing sector there are several different progression avenues within the organisation, so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent – typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor – full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- After 9 months’ salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) – no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis.
Job Title: Construction Director
Renumeration: £75K – £85K per annum.
Area: North London
A North London based Main Contractor is looking for a Construction Director who has a strong understanding of the full construction process, to work on, mainly, Residential development projects up to circa £10m in value.
This Main Contractor dedicate 1 or 2 of the directors to each project. This helps to maintain build quality throughout and helps nurture long-standing relationships which bring a steady stream of ongoing work.
The company pride themselves on retaining staff with many of the staff having been there for in excess of 15 years. This is achieved by focussing on ongoing professional development and upskilling of employees.
The Construction Director will manage the construction process from start to finish. Duties will include:
- Project Planning
- Setting budgets and timescales for work
- Managing the construction department
- Day to day running of the business (alongside other directors)
- Day to day management of Site and Contract Managers
- Keep training, qualifications, and accreditations up to date.
- Health & Safety and Build Quality
- Monitor site progress through site visits
- Sub-contract packages & material procurement
- Client Liaison
- Pre-contract, design, and progress meetings
The successful Construction Director will either currently be in the same role looking to move to a growing Main Contractor or they could be looking to make the step up to Director level. The Construction Director will have:
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong client-facing abilities
- Ideally will have come from a trade background
- CSCS Card
The Construction Director will benefit from
- £75,000 – £85,000
- Car Allowance – Circa £2,500
- Profit Share Scheme
- Sick Pay
Job Title: Head Chef
Renumeration: £40K – £45K per annum.
Top Rank Recruitment are looking for a Head Chef with a proven track record for an exciting Food and Beverage Operation in the Wigan/Bolton area.
As Head Chef you will have full control of a kitchen serving a restaurant, bar area and a strong Function business.
You will need to have a longevity record in your previous roles and be a strong people leader. High volume experience is essential and the ability to operate a variety of menus, from A La Carte, Party and Wedding. Candidates for this role can come from restaurants, gastro pubs, high volume hotels and event venues.
This is a hands-on Head Chef role and requires you to lead from the front. You will be actively involved in Front of House, cementing strong relationships with Restaurant and Bar Teams and working alongside the General Manager, Restaurant Manager and Bar Manager. You will report to a Group Executive Chef who is also hands on and will support you and your team in delivering your goals.
No live in is offered, however they are open to relocators. If this is you, then apply now!